02 October 2016

dear sully

.
.
I won't stand for your wife using your liver on your son. Neither loss is acceptable.
.
I don't know how old your son is, but removal of grains from his diet is likely to help him the most of any single thing he could do. The milk thistle will be right up there with it, but grains are the biggest cause of inflammation going. Actually carbs are, but there are carbs and carbs, and if he can't take acting like he's a diabetic, he should stick to potatoes, green veggies and blueberries for carbs.
.
He should, before he goes all the way off sugar, get pints of liquid probiotics and blend them with pints of his favorite ice cream and take lots of aspirin to fend off the pain of the bad gut biota this kills off. It's only temporary. The first die off is the worst. The aspirin takes care of the monster headache from the dead yeasts and bad bugs.
.
Good gut biota release vitamins into your system when they die and the bad release toxins into your system when they die. This is why people are going nuts to eat as much fermented food as possible, to keep up the good gut biota to the greatest extent possible. It COULD be this is the entire problem with what we call "autoimmunity"... that our immune systems are on full tilt killing bad bacteria that have taken up housekeeping in certain areas of our bodies.
.
The common thread with almost all bad gut biota is they thrive on SUGAR. Booze, cookies, cake, pie, pasta, bread, milk [raw milk excepted, WONDERFUL gut biota in that]. The reason people keep eating blueberries and cherries even when they have to nix the sugars and grains is because they have anthocyanins that are extra-good antioxidants... why eating tons of cherries fixes gout.
.
I'm feeling sort of panicky about this news because I know most doctors and most of the trusted internet sources of information are stacked against doing the "simple" and clean things that DO cure people of dread diseases and conditions. I freak out about physicists ossified into a system that is bullshit on its face, and the SAME problem crops up with our medical professionals, and I don't want your son killed by doctors who were taught by Big Pharma how to wring the most profit out of us before we die... and little else.
.
Yes, we need them, and yes, they still can do some good, but your son needs to be able to weigh their advice and prescriptions against some basic health sense that is not mainstream enough right now to save his ass. I know there are charlatans everywhere and it's hard work getting to the crux with this stuff, but I've been through it, both for myself and for my ex. I'd be dead right now if I listened to the doctor, and he'd be dead right now from alcohol intake and hepatitis C if he'd listened to the doctor.
.
It's cool your son is doing bear bile, I think, because that might work better than the digestive stuff you can get at the health food store, and he needs to be able to break down his food and supplements to keep healthy. Mostly doctors "treat" acid reflux with antacid pills, which is precisely backward from what is needed. Acid reflux is from too little stomach acid! So taking HCL with pepsin caps with dinner eradicates the problem. Your son's problem breaking down fats and the essential vitamins in them means the big guns gotta come out, because he NEEDS those. Bear bile.
.
I don't know much about sclerosis, except that I imagine repeated insults to the cells would tend to harden them. This COULD be the gut biota, and the toxins released by them when they die, creating a constant state of cell inflammation that ends up hardening those cell walls. That's why you need to attack with an ultra-low carb diet, because a body that runs on carbs retains RADICALLY more fluid than one that runs on ketones... EVEN if you can't get him to go the whole ketogenic route, the type of carb does affect this somewhat. That will start starving the bad bugs in his body, and then nuking himself with probiotics will finish them off, knock them back on their heels so far they will stop creating more inflammation. And, finally, taking the turmeric and black pepper and cayenne horse pills and milk thistle, all will go toward removing toxins and restoring cellular integrity, along with the fat soluble nutrients the bear bile is letting him absorb.
.
That's the BEST way to keep him in the best shape, and COULD halt the progression or EVEN reverse it... depending on how well he sticks to the program.
.
The underlying cause of his condition is believed to be autoimmunity.
.
I had an autoimmune problem that kept making my left eye try to leave my face, and might have been the genesis of the thyroid problem, too. NOTHING was working. There were days I had to wear sunglasses in my house because walking past a window felt like a sword through my head. Right before I shot myself in the head, I emailed a lunatic herbalist on YouBube and that crazy fucker saved my life.
.
I stopped eating all grains.
.
It was hard, but I can totally do hard if it improves my quality of life. The ONLY time the old eye trying to leave the face thing tried to start up since was when I was eating popcorn almost every day to save on grocery money that needed spending somewhere else. Soon as I could, I cut out the popcorn and did a couple probiotic shakes and, fwoosh, NO more inflammation problems.
.
Lugol's Solution 5% is also a good idea. A couple few drops of that a day in water is very protective of organs. Primarily thyroid and prostate and breasts, but ALL of them. Might sound ridiculous, like, hey, my salt is iodized, but pay attention! I had a huge breast fibroid for years that hurt me sometimes when I slept on it wrong. It was GONE inside two weeks of using the Lugol's. So this could help your son's liver similarly... or help keep it from worsening.
.
So. That's more than enough to work on for now. Do remember, though, that Germany has been having the most success with saving people with liver disease... if all else fails.
.
Thank you for putting up with me. I can't help it. You and Dad and Ted and Wershel... all my true loves... which means, of course, that extends to your wives and kids, and I'm going to take it hard if your son doesn't nail this sucker right between the eyes.
.
He can contact me if he wants to argue about it... or you can.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UPDATE, 8pm PT:
.
Very weird that PSC would involve too much bile. Haven't seen that. Good that he's that young, too.
.
There is a total genius, harridan, nutcase woman, one of the leading lights of Out There, who cured her son's SERIOUS colitis problem with a ketogenic diet. Joe should be able to put you with THE authorities on that diet. He's had some of them on his podcast. If you promise to believe me that I know about that woman and her son because of going out to get some doctoral degrees in Out There, I will link you to her site if all else fails. I just set out some years ago to find out what all the raving was about and see if I could separate out the nuttiness from the good information. I think I did a pretty good job.
.
Still, I think your son's thing might be that he's got too much bile backing up into his liver instead of going out to digest his food and so the bear bile is taking care of the problem and at least slowing the damage to his liver. Because I think the itching and jaundice from this are due to reduced liver function. IF the real origin of problem is bad bugs in his liver that his immune system keeps attacking, starving those bugs MAY fix him... or slow or stop the progression... and allow the milk thistle to do some magic where it may.
.
The good part about cutting out the most carbs possible is that after a while sweet things just do not taste good anymore.
.
I can't go back to eating wheat because I barf my toes up a couple hours after eating even a little of it now. So that was DEFINITELY a big part of my problem. But, it works for everyone with diabetes II and hardening of the arteries and arthritis and thyroiditis and iritis and every itis. Because "itis" means inflammation. Bad bugs cause inflammation. Trauma causes it. The chemicals in our food cause it. GRAINS cause it. Inflammation is good short term because it goes to kill the bad guys and protect the rest our system from them, but only short term and NOT when it's generalized and almost everybody is getting it generalized and younger and younger every year.
.
My crazy savior says he doesn't expect little kids today to see fifty.
.
I might believe him because of the HUGE impact his advice had on my health.
.
I know it's a BIG deal, and some people can't take the miseries of life without their favorite toxins, but remember to do the best you can. Lower the bad stuff as much as you can stand and raise the good stuff as much as you can stand. Like maybe you could do paleo desserts with xylitol instead of sugar or small amounts of maple syrup instead of sugar. Just enough sweet to make it tasty. Seeds and nuts. Coconut flour. Almond flour. There are zillions of recipes online for paleo or keto diets.
.
Pink salt. Mined salt. About $9 bucks a pound, but no bleach and chemicals in it and a ton of good minerals with it. Drink and cook with pure water. No tap water. Use baking soda and/or activated charcoal for toothpaste and other hygiene. Go for the hippie dippy creams and soaps instead of the chemical-laden ones.
.
Basically, your body is suffering from too much toxicity to handle and your immune system is on red alert all the time... to the point where it seems like it's making shit up to inflame and make hurt. You can stay manly through it all, I swear... and I'd never tell Ted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PRETTY GOOD ADVICE HERE... SIMPLE, NOT A CONVOLUTED MESS... BUT I THINK YOU CAN SWITCH THE GENE OFF, OR AT LEAST MAKE IT AS THOUGH IT'S NOT ON.
.
.
.